Hey folks!!
This week was actually crazy but so much fun holy cow. Like the title of my email says, we had Zone Wars this week with the theme of Star Wars. Some good old friendly competition with Star Wars involved is something I can get behind. And our Zone was the Jedi and we won so everything worked out how it needed to. We also had homemade rolls by Hermana Anderson and pumpkin spice pancakes from Hermana Kyler. And one day we got to bike in some wind and dust to go do service at a park for some homeless people. That was an adventure. And a bunch of other things that would take me a while to explain. It has been very fun.
So yesterday there was a Face to Face with Elder and Sister Rasband that was for young adults. I would like to invite each of you to go watch it! The message can be for everyone so it doesn't matter if you aren't a young adult. The spirit was very strong when I watched it and I gained a lot of really cool insight about how to strengthen my testimony. One scripture that they shared that I love is D&C 68:6. It says "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.". I invite each of you to go watch it and listen to hear what you need to hear. I promise that you will hear something that you need. I did.
I love you all!! Have a fantastic week!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment