Hey Folks!
Oh my goodness this week was crazy awesome. And that is only because our dear amazing friend Jess got baptized on Friday!!! It was so incredible to see and to participate. I was able to say the closing prayer and be a witness for the baptism. The spirit was so strong and we felt so much joy for her.
Also I got some other news last night. Last night President Goaslind asked me if I would be a Sister Training Leader. Let me tell ya. I am really nervous. But it will all be ok. I think. Anyways, I just want to share with you a talk that I read this past week and I loved it. It was Latter-day Saints Keep on Trying By Elder Dale G. Renlund. I invite each of you to read that talk this next week. And tell me your thoughts about it.
I love you all!
Love, Sister Yates :)




No comments:
Post a Comment