Hey Folks!
This week wasn't too exciting but it was good. We got to have another follow up ARP training and we also got to have interviews with President Goaslind. And I even got to walk and talk with Sister Goaslind. I seriously love them so much. We also get to do Zone stuff now so hanging out with the Tempe zone is always a blast. And at Dairy Queen there is a Wonder Woman blizzard, it is delicious and I got a cool cup. I love Wonder Woman if you can't tell. It was a happy day.
Today I would like to share one of my favorite scriptures with you. It has really become a verse that love. It is Jesus Christ speaking and He says "Enter ye in at the strait gate; for strait is the gate, and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few there be that find it; but wide is the gate, and broad the way which leads to death, and many there be that travel therein, until the night cometh, wherein no man can work." (3 Nephi 27:33) We have the path right in front of us and we need to choose to stay on it. In the scripture it says that few there be that find it. We have to each individually find the way. That way is Jesus Christ and His restored gospel. So choose the path. Stay on it. It will all be worth it. Do one new thing this week to stay more on the straight and narrow path.
I love you all and I hope you each have a great week!
Love, Sister Yates :)




No comments:
Post a Comment