Hey Folks!!
This week has been crazy awesome. I went accidental door knocking with Hermana Kyler, I got to see my dear friend Sister Shaw at Zone Conference, I graduated ARP and am now able to be an official ARP group leader, we taught a lesson in the back of our car, and I got to hold a snake. So to wrap it up, it was legitness.
I would just like to simply invite all of you to pray to know how to improve your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It can look different for every single one of you. I can bear my testimony that as you put in that effort to grow your relationship with your savior, you will find greater joy and peace. I have done it and I continue to do it. I am so thankful for my savior and for all of you. Go make it a great week!! Love y'all!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment