Hey folks!! This week has been crazy awesome. Holy moly. This past week I burned my forearm in the oven, my shin got pelted with a soccer ball, I got to see 3 of my favorite people that I have met on my mission: Sister Daines, Hermana Barinotto, and Hermana Ruden, and Sister Anderson and I got asked to be trainers!! We are going to stay in the area and we are going to Trio train together!! I am very excited! In mission terms I am going to have a daughter. It's going to be awesome.
Ok now for the important stuff. My parents are amazing. And theg are a huge example to me. We agree that there definitely needs to be more positivity in the world. We need to see the good, be thankful for what we have, and spread the positive attitude with others. We need to see the love and beauty in this world or we will be so stuck and sad about all the bad things that are happening. In the talk Joy and Spiritual Survival by President Russell M Nelson he quoted Presient Monson and stated that "we can feel joy regardless of what is happening—or not happening—in our lives. Joy comes from and because of Him. He is the source of all joy.". Jesus Christ brings us joy. We can feel joy at any moment in our lives. We can choose joy. I challenge each of you to see the good and the positive this week. Focus on the good. Be thankful for what you have. It makes life so much better.
I love you all!! Have an amazing week!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment