Monday, August 24, 2020

Season 5, Episode 2, The One With One Year Left

 Hey Folks! 

  So time flies. Today marks one year until I go home. Tomorrow will mark my 6 months of being in Arizona on my mission. It does not feel like I have been here this long. And I am SUPER thankful for how my mission has gone so far. My testimony has grown so much in these quick 6 months it's incredible. This week we had a pretty awesome storm that I had to drive in, some very pretty sunsets, and even in person church with the sacrament. It was a very good week. 

   Ok this part of my email goes to those struggling with testimony or just life in general. God loves you and I love you. That is the first thing you need to know. The next thing you need to know is that this is a perfect church filled with imperfect people. God uses the weak and simple to do His work. I know this because I am imperfect, weak, and simple and yet God trusts me to be a missionary. The next thing you need to know is that the blessings and promises in this Gospel are worth more than ANYTHING in this world. I get to be with my family forever. But I need to hold up my end of that promise. I know that this is the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and the only way back to our Heavenly Father. Everything will be ok in the end. And if it's not ok, it's not the end. Hold on to the rod. Stay strong. God will ALWAYS love you. I will ALWAYS love you. Do the small and simple things and move towards God. 

   I love you all and hope y'all have a great week! Also shout out and congrats to Summer Hanks getting married this weekend!! Love that girl. 

     Love, Sister Yates :) 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment