Hey Folks!!
This week was legendary. The two things that I mainly want to talk about is a meeting that I went to and of course General Conference. I went to my first leadership meeting this week. I got to see my dear trainer Sister Daines, and my mission grandma (Sis Beck) and great grandma (Sis Wilcox). So we got to take a generational picture. Then last minute my sweet trainee Sister Packer got to hop in for the 5 generational picture. It was awesome. I love these sisters so much. And the meeting was super powerful and helped me to understand more about obedience and blessings. We also got to have a really cool phone call with a member of our ward that is moving to Lehi Utah!! And he is walking across America to spread peace and good vibes. He was really cool. We also got to drink very fancy Scottish water at a dinner with some members. I know that it definitely looks like alcohol but trust me it's wasn't. No sister missionaries were drunk in the drinking of that product. And it was actually really good water. So fun times all around.
Ok General Conference was incredible. I don't know about y'all but I LOVED it. The themes were so needed and so important. I don't know if you caught it but they really called us to repentance to be more Christlike. I definitely need to be more Christlike. General Conference helped me to realize that there are a lot of things that I need to do better. But also that there are things that I have already been working on and improving. I felt the spirit very strongly and knew that some parts of talks were meant for me. I also know that to be true for all . There are things that were said that were meant for you. They said something that Heavenly Father knew YOU needed to hear. I am so excited to go back and study all of the talks. I know that Russell M Nelson is the Prophet of God on the earth today. And I know that all the other Apostles are called of God. They speak the messages that comes from our loving Father in Heaven. I am so thankful for modern day Prophets and Apostles. Whatever happens just listen to and trust the Brethren. My dad has taught me that. I am also very thankful for all you do. Keep striving to be more like our Savior.
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment