Hey Folks!!
This week was crazy and awesome. A couple of things happened that definitely caught me by surprise. One of them being that the sisters I lived with got exposed to COVID, got COVID, and then I got sick and tested. My test results came back negative so I don't know. It hasn't been too bad for me. The exhaustion has been hard. So now I have also been in a lockdown and I am not sure when I am getting out. That's definitely the worst part. Not being able to be out and be with people. But even with all this going on I still had a really good week. New Years Eve was definitely a highlight. We took pictures, played games, and you guessed it, we had Martinelli's too. It was a super fun night and a great way to welcome in 2021. ALSO I got to see Jess from my old ward who was baptized in September! I started crying because I was so happy to see her. That was a huge tender mercy of this week. So like I said. Crazy and awesome week.
Ok because it's a new year I wanted to set some goals for myself. And this year I am determined to stick to them. Plus most of my goals have to do with me building my relationship with my savior. And I will be on my mission for 8 months in this year. So I think that I should do pretty good. But I would love to ask each of you for advice. I always need to be better at keeping with my goals and I would really appreciate some advice. I would also like to extend an invitation to all of you to make a small goal for yourself that will help you strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ. I promise that by doing the small and simple things each day, you will be blessed. I love you all and I wish each of you a Happy New Year! Make it a great one and start it off with some gratitude and positivity! It's gonna be a great year y'all!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment