Hey Folks!
This week was crazy busy and super good!! I definitely had some incredible highlights. One of the best ones happend on Sunday. Yesterday, my good friend Albert (who I taught in Casa Grande) GOT BAPTIZED!!! I was able to go down with Sister Curry and Sister McEwen. Albert was so happy and I was so happy. It was a miracle that I was blessed to be a part of. This past week we also had a couple awesome storms with some crazy lightning and thunder. We had one day where we had a pretty physically and spiritually intense zone council, then we helped a member paint their house (it was so much fun and they have a cute doggo), then we were out biking to back to back lessons for the rest of the night. That day we worked hard. And I was so happy. I love how we can have joy in working hard. We also got to film some videos for our Family Discovery page with some really cool people. One day Sister Brown (who is so much fun) took us out to dinner and I love her. We laughed hard and had a lot of fun. So overall I had a really good week.
For the Book of Mormon read, we should be through Ether 7. We are almost done with the Book of Mormon!! I love the Book of Mormon so much. It has seriously changed my life. I do need to be honest with you all. As y'all know, I am coming home soon. I have been feeling so many different feelings all at once. 18 months of missionary work is coming crashing down on me. I am thoroughly exhausted. But I wouldn't trade the last 18 months for anything. It has been the best 18 months for my life. I have grown my testimony more than I ever thought I could. I came to better understand my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I learned how to better love people and see their divine potential. I have been challenged, torn apart, and pulled down. It has not been easy. But every single moment. Every single person I have met. Every single experience that I have had has been 100% worth it. I was placed in the right areas with the right people because God is aware of me and He knew what needed to happen. I cannot fully express my gratitude for the past 18 months of my life. I am also very grateful for all of you and how you supported me and loved me through it all. I want all of you to know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's restored church on the earth today and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love this gospel and I love my Savior. I am eternally grateful that Heavenly Father loved me enough to let me serve a full time mission as a representative of Jesus Christ.
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment