This week has been great. I am so blessed to be here and to be a representative of Jesus Christ. It is incredible to wear his name everyday.
One funny story for y'all today. One day Sister Daines and I were going on our daily bike ride. We were biking down a pathway with a empty canal one one side and power lines on the other side of us. We were just casually going along when in front of me I saw my companion start to bike really weird. Then her legs kicked off the bike and she very quickly made her way to some nearby grass. She jumped off her bike and turned to me with wide eyes. She told me that she started to get shoked in her legs but then it spread to her whole body. The whole thing made me laugh so hard because she looked so concerned and her legs flying off the bike will forever make me laugh. By the way, she is ok. It wasn't as extreme as my story may sound.
This past week has been really good and I have been able to learn a lot. And with Easter weekend, I was able to focus on my Savior and what he went through. I read some amazing talks but my favorite one is Behold the Man! By Dieter F Uchtdorf. It is an incredible talk so y'all should definitely check it out and tell me what you loved about it. :)
I love and appreciate all of you. And so does your Heavenly Father. Something that my dad always tells me is "make the world a better place because you are a part of it". One scripture that I loved this week is Moroni 7:45. Go check it out, it's a good one. Love you all!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment