Monday, April 6, 2020

Season 1, Episode 5, The One With the Revelation

Hey Folks!! 

This week has been great!! Some awesome news that I just got was that I am not getting transferred!! I get another 6 weeks with my awesome trainer Sister Daines in the Barnes home. I am so happy and so excited for a new transfer!!

So obviously the highlight of this week would be the INCREDIBLE General Conference that we just had!! Holy cow it blew my mind. I had many different spiritual moments, but I would like to share just one. Henry B. Eyring spoke 2 different times and during both talks I had a thought telling me that these talks were meant for me. President Eyring had my full attention and I felt the spirit very strongly during both of his talks. I cannot remember everything that he talked about but I know that I definitely need to reread those talks. The spirit comes to us in many different ways. We need to not only learn how we receive it but how we can recognize it. I have personally been working on that lately and I am grateful for the process. 

President Nelson is guiding this church with direction from God and Jesus Christ. I thank thee oh God for a prophet to guide me in these latter days. I loved this General Conference and the spirit that I felt. I would love to hear your thoughts on favorite talks, moments, songs, and news. We just heard what God wants us to hear. What God wants YOU to hear. What are you going to do about it? 

I love you all!!!

        Love, Sister Yates :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment