Monday, March 30, 2020

Season 1, Episode 4, The One With the Jalapeno

Hey Folks!

This week has flown by. I think it's because I'm stuck inside pretty much all day. And I'm sure most of you are also stuck inside. So there are almost no excuses for you to not watch General Conference. The world is in lockdown for a reason people. We NEED to watch General Conference. We also can't be casual about it. The prophet has been asking you to learn how to hear the voice of Christ. Why do you think that is? 

This week has been really good! We are actually teaching more people right now than we were before. The miracles don't stop for carona. Both my companion and I are super blessed to be here. We help each other a lot to have fun and keep each other laughing. This past week we both balanced 12 Book of Mormons on our heads, we made a game for some phone calls, and I ate a Jalapeno (It was awful). 

Something that has been a recurring theme for me this week is submitting to the Lords will. It can be very hard to hand over your life to Christ and say "I trust you with all I am and all I have". He knows us perfectly and he knows what is best for us. This week I have been praying everyday to submit to His will for me and my mission. I am so excited for what he has in store for me. Striving to be like Nephi "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded". I absolutly love being a missionary. A good scripture that I found this week: Enos 1:4,8. 

I challenge each of you to intently and purposefully watch General Conference this weekend and email me your thoughts and feelings. 

Shout out to my amazing friends: Grace, Sadie, Katie, and Jenna <3

Love you all!!! 

-Sister Yates :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment