Monday, March 16, 2020

Season 1, Episode 2, The One With the Apocalypse Prepping

Hey folks! 

First of all I want to say that I am not quarantined. I am very fortuante to be able to continue the work everyday that I am here. Crazy stuff has been realesed this week but there is no need to fear or panic. Faith is needed now more than ever. If you haven't yet watched President Nelsons message of peace and hope go watch it now. He is truly called of God and is helping prepare us for the future. 

Not much has happened this week except for the "normal" missionary stuff. I got to have dinner with some amazing members. I got to teach a couple lessons, knock a couple doors, and even bike in some rain. It was awesome. Not a lot of stuff has happened this week but, I am so thankful to be here.

I just want to share my feelings on faith. Faith is huge to me. I have a had a testimony of faith ever since I was about 11 years old. Faith is so plain to me. I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father that loves me so much. And He definitly knows more than I do. I do not know what the future will hold but I have faith that I will be taken care of. A great scripture about faith is Alma 32:21,22. Another great scripture for right now is Alma 58:11. The Book of Mormon is incredible and I want all of you to read those scriptures then tell me about what you learned about faith. I love you all and I hope that we all can come to know that we have no need to fear. We are in good hands. "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -Isaiah 41:10

           Love, Sister Yates






No comments:

Post a Comment