First of all I want to say that I am NOW quarantined. Most of you proabably know that... but it's all good. Right now I can go outside for 2 hours to get some fresh air and we can go shopping but other than that, I am on lockdown. I want all of you to know that I am ok. Please put all your prayers towards the missionaries that are being sent home early. I have been praying for my friends that had their mission cut short. They have served with purpose and diligence to move the work forward. Please keep these amazing missionaries in your prayers.
Quarantine has been a challenge even though this is my 4th day in. We are doing eveything on our phones. The past 3 days we had 34 phone/video lessons. Most of them was with members but still it was a lot. We are trying to get creative and if any of you have ideas for online proselyting PLEASE email me your ideas. :)
My dudes. God is real. Miracles are real. This virus isn't stopping the work. It may limit it in some areas of the world but the work goes on. I am excited for this new way of missionary work. I know that God has a plan for all of this and that we are being taken care of. Our modern day Prophets and Apostles are working hand in hand with the Lord to take care of everyone. My testimony is growing everyday that I am here. I love this gospel so much. I am so thankful for all the leaders in the church. Please heed their direction. Today I challenge each of you to listen or read a talk by President Nelson and email me your thoughts about our amazing prophet. I love each of you and I ask that you continue to pray for the missionaries. Especially the ones more effected by this virus. I LOVE Y'ALL!
- Sister Yates




No comments:
Post a Comment