This week has been really good. I have truly learned that attitude is EVERYTHING. It not only makes or breaks your day but also your life. Choose to be grateful. Choose to be happy. We were given the gift of agency so use it to become better and enjoy the life we were given. This past week both Sister Daines and I were in a really good mood. We read a chapter in the Book of Mormon with a recent convert and we read it in the most dramatic story telling voices we could use. My companion even whipped out a dope British accent so that was legit. We had so much fun and had a really good discussion about the chapter afterwards. So choose joy. It's awesome. Like when I chose to ride my bike home from service going no hands while eating homemade ice cream. Was it a little dangerous? Maybe. Was I really happy? Yes. Should I ride my bike no hands while eating food? Probably not. BUT I was safe and it was great :)
I know that Mothers Day was yesterday but it's always a good thing to say how much you love your momma. My mom is incredible and I am so thankful for her every single day. I love my mom SO MUCH and she helps me to become a better missionary. She has taught me how to love others. She has so much charity and I really admire that about my momma. I also want to say thankyou to my other mothers. My dear Grandmothers Janae and Linda, my fun aunts, my loving neighbors, and pretty much every single mom that gets this email and more. I would like to quote Jeffrey R Holland and say "To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle -and all will- I say "Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself." You are doing better than you think you are." I am so thankful for all of the incredible examples that I have had in my life of strong, faithful, and loving women and mothers. Even though yesterday was Mothers Day, I challenge each of you to read Alma 56:44-48 and think about what your mothers have taught you. Then do something kind for her throughout the week. Moms deserve some extra love.
I love each of you and I hope that you all have an OUTSTANDING week because you all deserve it. Remember that God loves you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment