I would first like to start off by telling everyone may the fourth be with you. ;)
This week has been good! This past week we found out that we get to do an hour of service everyday!! I was so excited because I actually really missed doing service like a lot. Anyways for one of our days we decided to stay at home and do some deep cleaning for our dear Sister Barnes. As we were cleaning we put on our favorite gospel choir TABCATS. As we were listening to a playlist called greatest hits, some Christmas music came on. I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I almost started crying tears of joy. I know it's May but I kid you not, Christmas music never fails to make me happy. So that was fun to live in December while it's 101 degrees outside and I'm moping the kitchen floor.
Now a spiritual thought for y'all. There is a church Video called Come Unto Jesus that I love. There is one verse that has always stuck out to me. If says "Come unto Jesus; He’ll ever heed you, Though in the darkness you’ve gone astray. His love will find you and gently lead you, From darkest night into day." I love the thought that whatever darkness we may be in, his love can find us. There is no way you could be too lost, damaged, lonely, afraid, unworthy, incomplete, or broken. Jesus Christ can find you and gently lead you out of whatever hole you may be in. He is the master healer, the good shepherd, and the Prince of Peace. He loves you. Jesus Christ, the Son of God loves you. Just a thought for you.
I love each of you very much. I challenge you all to say a prayer this week and only ask if you can know how much your Savior loves you. I would love to hear how it goes.
Quick shoutout to my lil bro Stockton. I am so proud of him and I love him a lot. He's the best!
Love, Sister Yates :)
Ps. I just noticed that in almost all of my pictures I'm giving a thumbs up
🏻




No comments:
Post a Comment