This past week has been crazy. I had to pack all of my stuff, say goodbye to Sister Barnes, move to an apartment, lose Sister Daines, was in a temporary trio, and then I got my reassigned companion. My new companion is Sister Duffy! She is from Denver and she came from serving in Mexico so she is actually a Hermana. She is sweet and actually really strong. My housemates are Sister Hoofman and Sister Barinotto. They are hilarious and I haven't laughed this hard this many days in a row in a while. Every single day there is something that literally makes us die with laughter. It's great.
A couple days ago when I first got Hermana Duffy we had to go to Walmart to get her some food. While we were there, a member walked up to us, made a little conversation, and then handed us a $100 bill. And then walked away. It was crazy!!! And now we are rich!! It's awesome!!
And now for my spiritual thought. This past week was really crazy for me. And I am still trying to figure things out. Saying goodbye to Sister Daines and Sister Barnes was really hard. This whole week I had a lot of different feelings. But through the whole thing I felt love. Love from my old companion Sister Daines. Love from dear Sister Barnes. Love from my new housemates. Love from my new companion. Love from my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. No matter what we can always feel love from our Savior. It's incredible. I challenge each of you to show some extra love to everybody this week so that you can more fully experience Gods love and then share it.
Love you all!!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment