This morning we got the call. Sister Daines is getting pulled from me and is being sent to Chandler. I am also leaving the Barnes home, I'm moving to an apartment, keeping the area/wards, and my new companion will be a reassigned missionary. I know it's a lot. I'm still trying to process. The really hard part is that neither of us expected for both of us to be pulled away from our dear Sister Barnes. She has become another grandma to me and I love her so much. We had to tell her today. I cried, she cried, Sister Daines was stronger than the both of us. The next couple of days are going to be crazy.
This past week was crazy busy and awesome. Last Sunday we decided that we wanted to work super hard and put 100% into everything. Heavenly Father said "well if that's what you want..". We worked very hard this past week. It felt exhausting and totally worth it. I felt the spirit every strongly this week. Sharing your testimony is an amazing thing to do.
Ok I am going to miss my dear Sister Daines. I have learned SO much from her. She is very hardworking, genuine, positive, kind, beautiful, strong, brave, and one of the best missionaries I will probably ever meet. She taught me about the power of genuine and sincere prayer and how much joy comes from sharing the gospel. I can't put in into good enough words to express how much I love her and how incredible she is. She has become one of my best friends and I love her so much. She was THE best trainer I could have asked for. I'm gonna miss her.
I will tell y'all about all the things next Monday!!! Love and miss you all!!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment