Monday, July 20, 2020

Season 4, Episode 3, The One With the Social Distance Meetings

Hey Folks!

  I hope that your week has been good! My week has been very busy. We had a lot of meetings this week. We even had one in person with masks and social distancing of course. It was a bit weird but we were staying safe. Also last p-day we were able to go play volleyball as a district and it was so much fun. I did almost put a hole in my pants from diving and I think my arms got bruised but it was a blast. At one point it was just me and a bunch of elders playing. My comp was taking a break so I had to represent the sisters. 

  This past week I have received some really good trainings. Sister Goaslind (my mission Presidents wife) even gave a training about being a consecrated missionary and she used the Lord of the Rings as an example. It was awesome. We also had a really good training about prayer. The Assistants to the President gave the prayer training and I learned a lot. We talked about how if you ask a broad question, you are going to get a broad answer. We need to pray with humility, love, sincerity, and respect. We have a loving Heavenly Father that hears and answers our prayers. I love the quote "At the very moment we say, "Father in Heaven," He hears our prayers and is sensitive to us and our needs." by Juan A. Uceda. I know that Heavenly Father does hear your prayers and loves you so much. Prayer is our communication with God. It is powerful. And speaking from experience, daily prayer makes a huge difference in every part of my life. I challenge each of you to say a prayer every single morning and night this week. I can promise that blessings and answers will come as you do. 

ALSO!! My mission has an Instagram!! Another challenge for each of you, go follow @atmissionaries 

         Love, Sister Yates :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment