Hey Folks!
To be honest, nothing crazy really happened this week. Some moments that did happen was a pretty intense lesson with someone we are teaching, a super revelatory Book of Mormon class, and interviews with President and Sister Goaslind. Seeing the Goaslind's is always a highlight for me. Plus Sister Goaslind and I were matching! They are so awesome.
For my little thought this week I would just like to share something from Elder Uchtdorf's talk in this past General Conference. In his talk he said "Yes, the world is in turmoil. And yes, we have weaknesses. But we do not need to hang our heads in despair, because we can trust God, we can trust His Son, Jesus Christ, and we can accept the gift of the Spirit to guide us on this path toward a life filled with joy and divine happiness." I love how much Uchtdorf talks about how we can find joy in this life. Because we are supposed to find joy! Life is hard but boy oh boy life is so good! If you are going through some tough times I want you to remember a couple of things. 1) I love you and think that you are an incredible child of God. 2) You are a child of God that has Heavenly Parents that love and know you better than you love and know yourself! 3) There is always something to be grateful for. 4) Whatever you are going though, it will pass. Like Uchtdorf said we just have to trust our Savior and Heavenly Father. If we do, we will find joy. I know that to be true. I love you all and have an amazing week!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment