Hey folks!
This week was pretty good! I got transfer news this morning and I am staying in Casa Grande with Sister Curry! We are really glad to stay together. This past week I was able to have some super good local Mexican food, see some more Arizona sunsets, and this morning I went on a hike on Picacho Peak. I always love hiking and seeing more of Gods creations. Up at a point where they called it The Saddle, I was tired and trying to control my breath. I then thought of the scripture Mosiah 4:27. It says "And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order." Sometimes in life we are exhausted, hurting, tired, weak, or gasping for air because of the mountains we have to climb. Our moral strength fails us. But we know that through Christ all things are possible. When hiking, we don't have Christ pushing us up, pulling us along, or even carrying us on his shoulders. But we can find that strength in our savior for the other kinds of mountains in our lives.
Ok now for the big announcement. :) I am going to read the Book of Mormon all the way through one more time on my mission. And I want all of you to join me in studying the Book of Mormon. The first day will be April 27th. The end day will be August 25th. The day after I finish my mission. So what I want all of you to do is to make a study plan on the Gospel Library app to read the Book of Mormon from April 27 - August 25. Don't let chapters be split. Every week I will write about what I learned from what I read. And I would love to hear all of your thoughts from what you read. I am very excited to do this and I would hope that you will join me. I will remind you all next week about it so you don't forget :) I love you all so much and I hope y'all have an amazing week!
Love, Sister Yates :)






No comments:
Post a Comment