Hey Folks!
Not a lot of super crazy things happened this past week. We are doing our best to teach and follow the spirit. There have been some ups and downs, but that comes with life. We put someone on date to be baptized but he might not want to be taught anymore. That is a roller coaster for missionaries let me tell ya. We also got to see a sunset this week. Wasn't a huge one but I love the sunsets down here. We also did get Dairy Queen blizzards this week, whoa- that's always a pick me up. The next upcoming weeks are going to be a lot more eventful so I will keep y'all posted.
Okay, the reason why I titled this email The One Where it Begins is because tomorrow is the start to my final Book of Mormon study as a missionary. And hopefully you will all join me. Just as a reminder, set a study plan in the Gospel Library app to read the Book of Mormon from April 27th to August 25th. I am so excited to read through the Book of Mormon again and share my thoughts with all of you. To quote Joseph Smith "the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book." If you want to feel close to God, or if you want to feel God close to you, read the Book of Mormon. If you want to know how to find strength for your challenges, read the Book of Mormon. If you want to read about incredible people with inspiring stories, read the Book of Mormon. If you want to feel joy, peace, comfort, love, light, courage, wisdom, or hope, you guessed it, read the Book of Mormon. I promise you, as a representative of my Savior Jesus Christ, that as you read the Book of Mormon with a sincere heart, you will find the blessings you are looking for. Get ready to Hear Him folks. I love you all!
Love, Sister Yates :)




No comments:
Post a Comment