Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Season 10, Episode 4, The One With the Spirit Filled Weekend.

 Hey Folks! 


   Ok this week was pretty legendary. Mostly because of the INCREDIBLE General Conference that happened this weekend! I loved it so much and I definitely had my prayers answered. The prophet and apostles are called of God. I know that to be true. This weekend was full of the spirit and I absolutely loved it and needed it. Anyways, it was just so awesome. Last p-day we went bowling as a zone, today my housemates and I hiked CG mountain, I finally had a Dutch Bros drink, and yesterday was Easter Sunday. So many good things. 

   For my little thought today I want to share a scripture that impacted me a lot. It's D&C 38:7 and it says "But behold, verily, verily, I say unto you that mine eyes are upon you. I am in your midst and ye cannot see me;". Christ I always with us even though we cannot see him. Just like Elder Uchtdorf was talking about when he said "God is among us." I have felt Christ with me more when I look for him. Remember when Peter was walking on the water, and as soon as his eyes left his Savior, he started drowning. As soon as we take our focus away from Christ we let the fear set in instead of letting our simple faith allow us  to perform a miracle. Always remember to look to Christ. Because he is always there.

I love you all so much!! Have a great week! 

                    Love, Sister Yates :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment