Monday, June 21, 2021

Season 12, Episode 3, The One Where I Went Back to the Temple

 Hey Folks! 


   Ok, I am going to be honest with y'all. This week there were some highs and lows. We had Zone Conference in Phoenix and I loved it. One morning I couldn't find my phone and so I actually thought that I lost it. It was causing some serious stress so I prayed a lot and pondered. Then an idea came into my mind and I ended up finding it. I was grateful for that experience where God answered my prayer after a bit of a struggle. Then later in that same day, I got to go do baptisms for the dead at the Gilbert Arizona Temple. As soon as I walked in I felt this actual boost of energy, joy, and I could not stop smiling. I was SO happy to be back in the temple. The spirit was so strong and it was a upliftment that I really needed. Y'all, the temple is amazing. Do all that you can to be in or at or around the temple. It changes things. Anyways, on Friday, I ended up discovering that my bike got stolen along with Sister Anderson's bike. So that's kinda crappy. And then of course, Sunday was Fathers Day. That was a good and busy day. All those events are bigger events and there were smaller ones that played into the highs and lows. So 2 lessons that I learned overall this week was 1. Both highs and lows are needed. 
2. The temple is where I want to be. 

   For our Book of Mormon read, we should be through Alma 12 today. I will just share a short verse with y'all that I love. It is Alma 9:26 and it says "And not many days hence the Son of God shall come in his glory; and his glory shall be the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, equity, and truth, full of patience, mercy, and long-suffering, quick to hear the cries of his people and to answer their prayers." I have seen this verse in this past week. Heavenly Father heard my cries and answered my prayers. I know that Heavenly Father does hear and answer prayers. We might not always get the answer immediately, but it will come. Keep praying and take some time to go and just sit outside of a temple. Trust me, it's needed. I love you all!! 

                Love, Sister Yates :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment