This past week was really good! One major highlight is that my companion Hermana Duffy and I got to go to the Gilbert Temple grounds. I felt so happy just being around a temple. It was incredible to feel that peace and joy that I feel while in/around the house of the Lord. It made me so happy it was amazing.
Also it was Father's Day yesterday!! I love Fathers Day and I LOVE my dad. If any of you have been lucky enough to meet my dad, you know how amazing he is. He has taught me to grow my testimony and lean on it when I have trials. My dad is the best dad ever. I am so thankful for him. I am also so thankful for my Heavenly Father. One of the first things that we as missionaries teach people is that we have a loving Heavenly Father. I have such a strong testimony in my Heavenly Father. He had given me more blessings than I deserve. One of the biggest ones is that I get to be with my family forever. I love the quote by Elder Juan A Uceda that says "At the very moment we say, “Father in Heaven,” He hears our prayers and is sensitive to us and our needs. And so His eyes and His ears are now connected to you. He reads our minds, and He feels our hearts. You cannot hide anything from Him. Now, the wonderful thing is that He will see you with eyes of love and mercy—love and mercy that we cannot fully understand."
I am so thankful for all of the fathers that have been in my life. So make sure to show the fathers in your lives how much you are grateful for them.
I love you all!!! Never forget that you are loved!
Love, Sister Yates :)




No comments:
Post a Comment