Monday, June 29, 2020

Season 3, Episode 6, The One With the 100th Day Quarantined

Hey Folks! 

I would like to start off by telling you that we got transfer calls this morning and I am being transferred to the Tempe Single Adult ward in Tempe! Big news and big move! It's going to be a very sad goodbye because I have grown to love all of the sisters that I live with. I'm really gonna miss them. 

Oh this past week we hit 100 days quarantined and we celebrated by dressing up as grandmas and having a photo shoot. It was legendary. (Today is day 102) 

This week I have listened to a lot of Jeffrey R Holland talks. And let me tell ya. If you ever need a good yelling to, listen to Elder Holland. He will kindly and lovingly throw it down. This past week I have listened to some really good talks but one that I loved was The Ministry of Angels in October 2008 General Conference. In this talk he talks about both the Heavenly and earthly angles that are around us. He also quoted an incredible scripture that is D&C 84:88 and it says "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." I absolutely love this scripture and I know that I am constantly surrounded by angles. Both heavenly and earthly. If any of you have the chance to check out this talk please do. It is an amazing talk. 

Have a great week and keep on smiling! 

Love, Sister Yates :)








No comments:

Post a Comment