Monday, November 2, 2020

Season 6, Episode 6, The One With Spoopy Season

 Hey Folks!!


   So my email won't be too long today because transfers!! I was called last night to be a second half trainer and I will be serving in the San Tan Zone! I am really sad to leave this ward and my companions. Sister Packer and Sister Layton have become great friends of mine and I absolutely live this area. But, I am excited to experience something new. This past week was a lot of fun! We had Halloween as you all know and my comps and I "dressed up" as the Plan of Salvation/ the Plan of Happiness. It's a very subtle costume cuz I'm a missionary :) Halloween was probably the highlight of my week. Oh AND Sister Packer graduated from training this week!! Anyways I had a good week.

   I would just like to bear my testimony of the Plan of Happiness. I have been able to teach this plan to some people this week and every time I was able to share that I know this plan was designed by God and made possible by Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the knowledge and blessing that I can be with my family forever. I am thankful for the chance that I have to be on this beautiful earth and experience joy because of the bravery of Eve. I am very thankful that one day I can be resurrected. This plan and this gospel is the map of how to return to our Heavenly Father. I am very thankful for the Plan of Happiness and I know that it is God's plan for me. I would like to challenge all of you to read Alma 34 or Your Happily Ever After by Dieter F Uchtdorf and see what you can learn about the Plan of Salvation. Also President Oaks gives fantastic talks about the plan if you are ever looking for a good talk. Anyways I love my savior and I love y'all!! 

                  Love, Sister Yates :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment