Monday, November 30, 2020

Season 7, Episode 4, The One With Thanksgiving

Hey Folks!! 

   This week was pretty great. The highlight of my week for sure was Thanksgiving day. It was so much fun. We went to a park and played sports in the morning. We played mostly 3 hit kill with a volleyball and we even played a Turkey bowl!! Playing football was SO much fun and I felt like I was back home playing with my dad and brothers. And I even accidentally dressed up as Rachel from Friends for Thanksgiving. And what is even more crazy is I wore something like what she wore in a Thanksgiving episode. Anyways it was fun. Then we went home and took some funny pics and the  got ready for the day. I got to have dinner with 2 families in my ward and the food was amazing. It was a good and fun Thanksgiving dinner. Oh we are also a part of a Christmas concert thing so we got to record/film for it this week! So it was a pretty fun week. 

   I just want to say how grateful I am for each of you. You all have helped me so much in my life. I hope that all of you know how much I love all of you. I am also very grateful that I get to be a missionary right now. I read a talk by Dieter F Uchtdorf called Grateful in Any Circumstances. In it he says "We can choose to be grateful, no matter what.". I know this is true. We can always choose to be grateful. There is always something to be grateful for in your life. One good activity that I love is to sit down and time yourself for 1 or 2 minutes and write as many things as you can that you are grateful for. You will surprise yourself. I love and am so grateful for all of you.

           Love, Sister Yates :)  


















No comments:

Post a Comment