Hey Folks!
This week was pretty good! We got to be witnesses for a little girls baptism. I did an exchange with Sisters Lunt and Bake and they are incredible. We got to hear from our prophet!!! I saw a beautiful sunset. And I even got to watch a dope Christmas light show. That brought me pure joy. They even played some songs by Celine Dion and You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch. It was awesome. It was just a good week with some good moments.
For my lil spiritual thought for this email I want to just share a little quote from a book that I found in my current house. The book is called The Boy, the mole, the fox and the Horse and it's by Charlie Mackesy. It is the cutest book ever and it almost brings me to tears every time I read it. One quote from it that I love is "When the big things feel out of control... focus on what you love right under your nose.". I love this quote and I think that I have seen this definitely help me during my mission. Right now it may seem that the whole world is out of control. But if you stop and look for those little things that you love or are grateful for, the world becomes so much better. Never forget that there is so much good in the world. There is kindness, laughter, love, friendship, and moments that bring us joy. It might be hard to see but it is there. I can promise you that. I would like to challenge each of you to look for those things right under your nose that you love and then appreciate them. Doing this will help. I love and am SO thankful for all of you!!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment