Hey folks!
My week has been crazy awesome. On Tuesday it was a really sad goodbye with all of my good friends in my wards in San Tan. I got to see almost all of the incredible young women that I got to work with and say goodbye to them. I seriously miss them a lot already. And saying goodbye to Sis Merkley was also pretty hard. We became really good friends. But that's ok because I'm becoming friends with my new comp Sis Curry! She is from Idaho and has so much energy for the work. It's awesome. We laugh a lot so that's good. Anyways, being here in Casa Grande has been awesome! Everyone here is so welcoming and I have seen some MIRACLES!!! It is amazing. I am really excited to be serving in Casa Grande. It's like when it rains. Rain can be sad and gloomy but at the end, there is always a rainbow. (Cheesey I know, but I used this analogy because it rained in Casa Grande and I saw a rainbow!!)
This past week we had a meeting as a zone and Brother and Sister Heirs spoke to us. They were mission President and wife in the Ogden Utah Mission a couple years ago. Anyways they spoke to us about hope and how Christ has hope in us. They also talked about how there is no mistake that we are here. At the time and place wherever you are at, there is no mistake that you are there. We are all somewhere for a reason. I am in Casa Grande for a specific reason. I might not find out until way later on but there are no mistakes that I am here. I know that my life choices and my life so far have a divine design. The experiences in my life has shaped me to a better person and I am continually being shaped today. I hope you know that things do happen for a reason. There are no coincidences. We are a part of Gods eternal and perfect plan. Of course life is going to go how it needs to go. We just have to do our best to stay on the path and a part of the plan. I want to share a scripture that I read recently in Alma 38:9. It says "And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness" The only way is through Christ. He is the peace, joy, and strength that we are all searching for. I promise you that if you turn to Christ you will find what you're looking for. I hope that you all have an amazing week!
Love, Sister Yates :)







No comments:
Post a Comment