Hey folks!!
So I got transfer news! A little bit of sad news, I am getting released as an STL. I served for 4 transfers. It was stressful but I also loved it. I'm excited to let other people have the opportunity though. Anyways, I am getting transferred to Casa Grande! It's more south and out of the Valley than I already am. I was expecting that I was going to get moved so I am excited for change! But this past week I got to go on an exchange with President and Sister Goaslind! They took us out to dinner and then went to a lesson with us. It was honestly one of the best nights ever. I love them so much. Then the next day we had MLC! It was such a good one and I got to see so many of my good friends. I seriously love the wards that I am serving in right now so much so I have been spending time with some of my favorite members. I'll miss these wards a lot. I'm also really gonna miss my companion Sister Merkley. She is awesome and I cannot tell you how many times we read each others minds. It was honestly legendary. But we look forward to the future!!!
For my spiritual thought I just want to leave you guys with a scripture. It is Alma 7:7 and it says "For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all—for behold, the time is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people." There are going to be a lot more things coming our way in this life. But the most important event that we need to prepare for is the Second Coming of our Savior. We need to do all we can to be temporally and spiritually prepared. This pandemic was just a small part to test our faith. When things like this happen are we going to move away from or closer to our savior. My friends and family, for those of you that know me well, I am all about being prepared. So let's get prepared y'all!!! We have no idea when our Savior will come again but we need to be ready. Pick one thing that you personally can do to better prepare yourself and start working on it. I'm gonna do it too, don't worry. I love you all, have an amazing week!!
Love, Sister Yates :)





No comments:
Post a Comment